Just came back from church.
Mind you, my church service starts at 7.30 am -.-
Anyways, was kind of lazy to update this blog.
Yeah, common tests were finally over on Friday.
Those were the best papers I ever sat for in the NP.
And this simply because I STUDIED for the tests.
Hope I can get straight As.
Have been watching Doraemon these few days.
Wished I have a robot like Doraemon.
This shall be my Christmas, new year and birthday wish!
Anyone?
Now holiday shall start offcially tomorrow.
I don't really have any concrete plans yet.
Probably will be going out with Jia Jia one of the days.
Other than that, I'm not too sure.
And, I promised my mum that I will study at home. -.- (She made me do it)
Sometimes I really wonder what the holidays are for?
Joy to the world, the Lord is come!
Let earth receive her King...