Thank God e-learning week was over and I survived it.
Had been a little busy these few days and thus neglected this blog.
When I was just checking around and by gum! My blogskin died.
Apparently, the blog designer uploaded those images on something called "photobasket" or whatever, and she has not been activating her "photobasket" account for more than 90 days. And that's why......
Fine. I guess Jia Jia is right. Don't trust those customized blogskins, just use the default one and you can hold onto it forever. But how I envy people like Amanda, who never had a problem like mine. Many or in fact, most of her blogskins could last more than a year or so. Manda, you are damn lucky!
By the way, how do you like my new skin? I did make some changes to it myself. It's really MY skin now.
Alright, slowly. Things shall get better. I pray.