I feel fat. Well, maybe just feeling fatter than I used to be.
When I look into the mirror. What do I see?
Fats.
I need to control myself and abstain from overeating as well as eating too fast. I used to do that a lot and I didn't get very fat because my body (or my small intestines to be exact) could not absorb well. But now, situations have changed. I could feel that even drinking plain water could make me fat. (Oh, gosh!) Thanks so much to the TCM which my grandma prescribed for me. They worked wonders throughout my gut.
I'm going to do something about it. You bet.
I picked up a badge in "Makan Place" (an eating place or food court in NP) that reads:
"I'm fat, you're ugly. But I can diet"
What a sadistic presumption. (Of course, sadism here is nonsexual sadism)
By the way, just came to realisation that e-learning week could be such a killer and I just died after viewing all the assignments to be completed within this week.
Friends, your condolences!