2009年11月22日日曜日

"Toxicated"

Have been having some inflammations at the back of my left ear for 3 days. It's getting a bit more painful each day. Also, I could not wear my spectacles for the past 3 days. Reading and writing have been much a toil for me. I'm still considering whether I should hold my spectacles like a magnifying glass. Would that be even worse?

Guess I'm having some kind of hormonal imbalance since about 2 to 3 weeks ago. There have been persistent growths of pimples on my face, supper good appetite, very moody at times and also quite irritable. Am I feeling stressed? Maybe. But over what? School? CCAs? Expectations? Whatever. Oh well, I need a break but I can't. Seriously, life in a polytechnic is like heaven as compared to that of a Junior College I suppose? Why am I still complaining? Am I? Perhaps only physically since there is mental denial.

I told my mum about the my ear inflammations. She took a look and said I never give her a break, always complaining pains or aches here and there. But I could comprehend that as a form of love and concern from her. She then went on telling me that I should not worry about the inflammation since I would not die of it. Wow, how enlightening her words of wisdom were. That's just my mum. Whenever I tell her I feel sick or lacking of something, she'll sound as if she's scolding me for being so "weak", but the next day she'll do whatever necessary to make me well, like cooking green bean soup, buying more fruits etc.

I wonder if all mothers are like that?

Yeah, this coming week is the e-learning week for my school (Business& Accountancy). It is deemed more like a holiday by everyone, me included.

I'm almost tearing right now.