I have since become very "vulnerable". My frequency of crying because I am angry or fumed has increased sharply. I did not used to cry whenever I am very upset with my mum. But this few weeks,
Darn, I am getting too emotional, or is't depression? Either one is not good.
Take for example just now. She suddenly started blaming me for making noise when I practice violin. She never said that before that girl started playing with the violin at night.
A girl who shares the house with us and stays upstairs, has some 5 or 6 years of violin background. She did not have her violin with her and I agreed lending her the violin out of goodwill, since she also helps me to tune the violin. That was how all it started. She's been practicing at night which irritates my mum a lot. Last night, it was 10.21 and she was still so engrossed in her playing. My mum was already in bed. I had no choice but to send the girl a message, politely hinting that maybe she could continue playing the next day. Thank God, she stopped promptly upon receiving my message.
That was not the end which I thought was.
Just after lunch, I was getting ready to practice as I always did, my mum suddenly asked me to shut the door at the balcony. I was puzzled and asked her why. She told me it was noisy. But to who? She said to her. I got even more confused. My mum's face got really black as she complained about last night.
"All because of you bringing home this stupid thing!"
"I didn't ask her to play at night! You should talk to HER!"
"Then get rid of the stupid thing!"
She went back into the bedroom and shut the door behind her.
Guess what?
Went to IKEA at Queenstown with my BMGT group mates for our e-learning week assignment. Bought a new school bag together with Jia Jia. She got the black one and I got the white one of the same design. Of course, I did ask my mum's permission to buy it despite we were in the middle of "war". Then, everything was resolved. What a day.
One last thing, I was not allowed to go to Jia Jia's house tomorrow to practice violin. We were both quite disappointed. Jia Jia was telling me that last night she dreamt of me going to her house. However she could not find me and was very worried. Now it seemed that the dream was "the omen."